As part of its activity plan, the Culture Bridges programme plans to run the next EUNIC joint project in the Autumn of 2019 or Winter of 2019-2020. This is planned to be a European Film Festival with a focus on the topic of inclusion.
The film programme is expected to include from eight to ten
recent European titles
(features and documentaries) shown in their original language with English and
Ukrainian subtitles. Inclusion will be mainstreamed
not only by the choice of film
topics, but also by means of parallel audience development work (e.g. organising a
screening for hearing-impaired people, a screening for mother with babies, etc.).
The main objectives for this assignment include:
• Developing the theme and detailed programme for the film festival;
• Confirming and arranging the capacity-building programme around the festival;
• Arranging and leading on the communication and visibility strategy for the
• Developing the visual identity for the festival;
• Actively cooperating with the Culture Bridges programme team and EUNIC
members while delivering the project.
The call for proposals has ended on 23 April, all applicants will be contacted individually regarding the results on 26 April.
To find out more about requirments and selection criteria, download the call document following the link.